Thursday, October 29, 2009

i hope i can live in new perspective.

Listening to: Sean Kingston - Fire Burning On The Dancefloor
Mood: Cool
Playing: FaceBook
holla people!! can i fast-forward to go down on me?Stop there and let me correct it.I wanna live a life from a new perspective.i want it damn much.can u come along n walk beside me.guide me. and I'll admire u . ;p . who cares divine intervention.I wanna be praised from a new perspective but leaving now would be a good idea? so catch me up on getting out of here. Taking everything for granted but I still respect the time.I move along with some new passion knowing everything is fine. And I would wait and watch the hours fall in a hundred separate lines but I regain repose and wonder how I ended up inside. gosh, if i gave a chance to reborn, i will never abandon my life n every single things upon me. i think that all,

sometimes i like to think alot n sometimes it make me wonder what the hell on the earth the reason i live in this world. dont u ever think bout that? so, take a chance n make a change.

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

post yang menarik. ayat2 yang digunakan agak tak leh blah. haha. sejak bila ko reti bermadah ni?

semua orang ada alasan tersendiri kenapa mereka dilahirkan. same goes to you. find it then. what you could guess when a caliph were born?

Mia Lara said...

ayat2 ni mesti ko gabung2 lagu kan? :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...